RS-Helix is a software for the calculation and modeling of elastic metal springs.
Metal springs can be designed or recalculated according to load, spring geometry or installation space.Currently, the analytical calculation of compression springs, tension springs and torsion springs with a round wire cross-section is possible.
In addition, any metal springs can be modeled using the 3D CAD spring designer. The following metal springs are currently supported in the anylytical calculation:
Main features of RS-Helix
- Compression springs
- Extension springs
- Torsion springs
- analytical calculation of metal springs (compression springs, tension springs and torsion springs)
- 3D CAD spring designer for designing any metal springs
- Presentation of the calculation results in diagrams
- Representation of the CAD models
- Output of inputs and results on printer
- Export as inputs and results PDF
- Export as CAD data (iges, stl, obj ...)
Here follows the EULA.
The software was created with the greatest care and checked for correctness according to the state of the art.
The use of this software is at your own risk.
However, Reiner Schmid Produktions GmbH assumes no liability for the damages caused by the use of this software.
In particular, not for personal injury, damage to property or pecuniary loss, which are directly or indirectly connected as consequential damages in connection with the use of this software.
Terms and Conditions
By using this software, the user is not entitled to a software update, troubleshooting,Improvements or other corrections.
The Uninstall program removes the added software components.